Jane Whitaker, LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
3418 South Wakefield Street
Arlington, VA 22206
LESBIAN, GAY, BI-SEXUAL AND TRANSGENDER COUNSELING
People often have conflicting feelings in the coming out process. Therapy can help you accept who you are.
- Are you questioning your sexual orientation?
- Are you in the process of coming out and making sense of what this means for you and for others in your life?
- Are you concerned about depression or anxiety?
- Do you have unresolved trauma?
- Are you having difficulty recovering from the end of a relationship?
Therapy offers a safe place and support to deal with these issues.
- Do you want to improve your relationship?
- Do you want your partner to hear and better understand you?
- Do you want more passion?
- Are you struggling with betrayal and trust issues?
Couples therapy offers clarity and skill building to improve relationships. Participating with your partner in therapy can be a very healing process.
People often use therapy to talk confidentially about these issues.
- Are you worried about getting tested for HIV?
- Are you worried about telling someone important to you that you are HIV positive?
- Are you seeking support in managing this chronic illness?
Call or email to schedule an appointment or for more information.